- Download link for Printnode
- Printnode username
- Printnode password
- Log in to Scurri
- From the Menu bar on the left click Setup, and Company Setup
- Click Print Settings
- You will now see a section here entitled "Autoprint settings"
You will need to select the printers for:
- Thermal printer name - 6x4-inch documents
- Plain printer name - A4 documents
- Tick the box for Sound enabled if you would like a confirmation sound upon printing when using Scan and Print
- Click Save
- To open the Scan and Print page, from the dashboard click Ready to Print, and then click the green Scan and Print button in the top right of the page
- You are now ready to begin using Scan and Print!
Printnode must be installed on each workstation. If there's a different printer required for each workstation, then a separate Scurri user is required for each to allow different default printers to be set per workstation. The same Printnode account is used for each.
For more information about other printing methods in Scurri, please click here.
Please contact us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org