Scurri uses a CSV Import Wizard to help you import a wide variety of files from various systems.
The first time you use the CSV Wizard you will need to set up a profile. You can import using a profile as many times as you like. If you use multiple types of CSV files to import, you will need to set up a separate profile for each.
To set up a new profile, simply follow the below steps.
- From the menu bar on the left, select Shipments and then Import Shipments.
- Then click Create New Profile on the top right of the page.
- Click Choose file and then select the file you want to import. Once you have chosen the correct file, click Open, then click Import.
- This will open the Column mapping page will then open and show the fields in the CSV file.
- From here, you can name the profile and map the fields from the CSV file to the fields in Scurri.
- To map the fields you simply need to select the corresponding Scurri field from the drop-down box at the top of each column.
- If you do not select a value in the drop-down box for a column, Scurri will not import that field.(It may help you if you have a few orders in the file you use to set up the profile so that you can see what data goes into what field in the CSV as you are mapping it)
- We recommend mapping the following fields: *Starred fields are required fields or else the import will fail
- All Shipments
- Order Reference*
- First Name
- Last Name / Company Name * (one is required)
- Address 1*
- Address 2
- County/State (for countries where postcodes are not standard)
- Postcode (set to zero if there is none)
- Note that while Postcode is not a mandatory field for the order to be created in Scurri, populating this field with correct information is a requirement for many carriers)
- Phone Number (pref mobile so the carrier can contact your customer)
- Email Address
- Order Value
- Package weight
- International Shipments
- Package Item Description
- Package Item SKU
- Package Item Harmonisation Code
- Package Item Country of Origin
- Package Item Quantity
- Package Item Weight
- Package Item Value
- All Shipments
- Once you have selected all the fields you want to import into Scurri, click Save Profile on the bottom right of the page
- You will now see your new profile in the Profiles list. From here you can choose to import a CSV file using this profile, edit the profile, or delete it.
You have now created your CSV profile, and you can import your orders using this. To do so, follow the below steps.
- To import your CSV file using this new profile, click Import CSV File beside the appropriate profile in the list.
- This will open the CSV import page. Click Choose file to select the correct file on your computer and then click Open.
The file name will be visible beside the Choose file button.
- If the first row of your CSV file is a header row, tick the box just under the choose file button.
- Then click Import CSV File to import your orders.
- Your orders will import and be allocated according to the Shipment Rules you have set up.
You can create as many CSV upload profiles as you need within Scurri, simply select the appropriate one when uploading your orders.
Should you have any questions, please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org