To integrate Shopify with Scurri, you will need to get the following from your Shopify account:
- Shop Domain
- API Key
- API Access Token
You can gather this information by following the steps below.
This is the full URL of the Shopify account for example:
API Key and Password:
On the Shopify admin:
- Login into the admin panel in Shopify and Click on Settings (bottom-left corner)
- Click on “Apps and sales channels”
- A pop-up or page will appear and you will then need to confirm 'Allow custom app development'
- Click on “Create an app”
- Give a name (Custom app name)
- Click on “Configuration” and Configure the “Admin Admin API scopes”
- From the list of access/permissions, select the following to “Read and write”:
- Assigned fulfilment orders
- Fulfilment services
- Product listings
- Merchant-managed fulfilment orders
- Select the following API access/permissions to “Read”:
- After you save it, Click on “Install app” and confirm “Install” on popup window
- Once installed, under “Admin API access token” click on the “Reveal token once”. Copy this password/token and keep it securely. NB: This token can only be seen once and is necessary to complete the setup in Scurri.
- Copy the API key and keep it secure, that’s what you need to integrate Scurri to Shopify.
- Log in to Scurri
- Click Setup, then Integrations
- Click +Add New Integration
- Click +Add beside Shopify
- If Shopify is not available contact Support to enable this feature
- Add the data collected from Shopify (API Key, API Access Token, and shop domain)
- Put the “Admin API access token” you copied in step 9 of the Shopify Admin configuration above into the 'Access token' field in Scurri
- Click Create Integration to save the configuration
This completes the set-up for Shopify. Scurri will only pull shipments from the default warehouse on Shopify that are in the “Unfulfilled” fulfillment status and “paid” financial status.
We believe that the best practice is to test the integration by enabling the account when you have finished orders for the day and then push through some test orders using the fake credit card details option on Shopify.
Shopify and Scurri interaction during shipment generation.
By default, once the shipment is imported to Scurri, the Fulfillment Status in Shopify is set to 'Fulfilled'
We have added additional functionality to choose when the status of the shipment is updated in Shopify to 'Fulfilled'. This can be set at one of the following events within the configuration in Scurri:
1. On Importing into Scurri (default value)
2. On Printing a label within Scurri
3. On Manifesting the shipment within Scurri
Once the shipments are manifested in Scurri we send back the tracking URL and the Carrier name.