In the PeopleVox API requests to Scurri, there are a number of attribute fields associated with the Sales Order and Despatch Items. It is possible to map these fields to certain shipment fields in Scurri.
The following is a list of Scurri fields that can be mapped from attributes in the PeopleVox API request. These are sorted by what section of the PeopleVox API requests we can map the attributes from -
- SalesOrder information section -
- Recipient Company Name
- Recipient EORI number
- Recipient Tax Identifier
- Reason for Export
- Recipient IOSS number
- Shipping Notes
- Custom Field 1
- Custom Field 2
- Delivery contact email (if the customer occasionally has a separate delivery contact email from the actual customer email - eg. promotional orders or gifts)
- Delivery contact phone number (if the customer occasionally has a separate delivery contact phone number from the actual customer email - eg. promotional orders or gifts)
- ItemType information section -
- Country of Origin
- HS/Commodity Codes
We also have the following options which can be enabled if required -
- Use sale price for item value
- If enabled, this will map the value of an item to salePrice instead of retailPrice in the PeopleVox API request.
- The salePrice field is the value the item was sold to the customer for. The retailPrice is the full value of the item the customer bought (ie. the price of the item before any discounts are applied)
- Use contactName field for destination name value:
- If enabled, this will map the recipient name to contactName instead of the name under the customer record in the PeopleVox API request.
- This is useful if you have customers buying items as gifts for other people, and the customer name is different than the actual recipient name.
If you require any further information on this, please reach out to our support team at email@example.com.