To use this feature, you will need to create the product attributes for Country of Origin and Harmonisation Code in Magento. The steps to do this are below -
- Add new product attributes under Stores > Attributes > Product
- The newly created product attributes can then be associated with the Product Details Attribute Set. To do this, go to Stores>Attributes>Attribute Set -
- After you have associated the new product attributes with the Product Details Attribute Set, it is possible to define these product attribute values when creating or editing products. To create a new product, go to Products>Add Product. To edit an existing product, go to Products>Search for the specific product in the search bar>Click Edit on the product listing. You can then edit the new attribute field under the Product listing -
Once the attributes have been set in Magento, you can then add a new Magento 2 integration in Scurri.
- Log into Scurri
- Click Setup, and then click Integrations
- If you have an existing Magento 2 integration, click Edit on the integration. If you do not have an existing Magento 2 configuration, click Add New Integration and then click +Add button beside Magento 2
- Scroll down and click Show Advanced Settings
- You can then set the attribute names for the Harmonisation Code and Country of Origin values under the respective fields
- You can also choose whether to Map shipping cost in Scurri by Selecting 'Yes' or 'No'