In Scurri, you can configure your Print Settings to determine your Label Printing Settings and your Invoice Printing Settings.
How to find your Print Settings in Scurri?
- From your Scurri Dashboard, go to the menu panel on the left hand side.
- Click on click on Setup, and then click on Company Setup
- Click on Print Settings
Label Printing Settings
Under Label Printing Settings, you can choose what type of printer you are using to print your label. This will determine the format of the labels you print on Scurri.
There are 2 options for Label Printing Settings -
- I'm using a thermal printer
- I'm using an A4 printer
I'm using a thermal printer
This will print your labels in a 4x6inch label format -
I'm using an A4 printer
This will print your labels in an A4 label format -
- If you are printing more than 1 label at a time, we will automatically adjust so that there are 2 labels per A4 PDF.
To find out more information on Thermal printers and A4 printers, please see this article.
Invoice Printing Settings
Under Invoice Printing Settings, you can choose how you want to print your Invoices/Documents for your labels in Scurri.
There are 3 options for Invoice Printing Settings -
- Keep Invoices in a separate document
- Print thermal (4x6) invoices following a label in the same document
- Always print thermal (4x6) Scurri invoice following a label in the same document. This also implies printing any other thermal invoice in the same document with a label following the latter.
Keep Invoices in a separate document
- This will print the commercial invoice in the default A4 format, but in a separate document than the label.
- This option only works with bulk printing in the UI, and printing through the API. This won't work when single printing through the UI.
- If you print through the API, the Get Label response will return the invoice document and the actual label document separate. You will need to decode each of the documents separately.
- If you bulk print through the UI, the labels will print in a separate document than the invoices. You will need to download the file containing the labels, and the file containing the invoices separately.
Print thermal (4x6) invoices following a label in the same document.
- This will print the commercial invoice in a 4x6 inch label format, instead of an A4 format.
- This is dependant on what carrier you are sending the shipment with. Not all carriers have the commercial invoice available in a 6x4 format
Always print thermal (4x6) Scurri invoice following a label in the same document. This also implies printing any other thermal invoice in the same document with a label following the latter.
- This will print a 4x6inch Scurri invoice after the label containing information about the products
- If the label is for an international order, you will also print an actual commercial invoice after the 4x6inch Scurri invoice
Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any further information