How to set up Scan & Print
You will also need to download the PrintNode desktop client at the following link:
- Printnode Download: https://www.printnode.com/
- Log in to Scurri
- From the menu bar on the left click Setup, and Company Setup
- Click Print Settings
- You will now see a section here entitled "Autoprint settings"
You will need to select the printers for:
- Thermal printer name - 6x4-inch documents
- Plain printer name - A4 documents
- Tick the box for Sound enabled if you would like a confirmation sound upon printing when using Scan and Print
- Click Save
- To open the Scan & Print page, from the dashboard click Ready to Print, and then click the green Scan & Print button in the top right of the page
- You are now ready to begin using Scan & Print!
Printing from Multiple Workstations
PrintNode must be installed on each workstation.
If there's a different printer required for each workstation, then a separate Scurri user is required for each to allow different default printers to be set per workstation. The same Printnode account is used for each.
For more information about other printing methods in Scurri, please click here.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions